"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Monday, January 01, 2007



Met up with the gang at the Hard Rock Cafe on the 30th. Food's good, worth the money. Thank me for the place and the discounts! haha..
Nessaa... I want beancurd.. lol

I'm spending more than I earn.

___________________________________________________________________

2007 is here, and hopefully it will be a better year than 2006.
Dan's words always have something magical in them, so let it be true... haha, or so I would like it to be.

2006 wasnt that bad.
N3L - For every action, there is a reaction.
(Blame MeL for reminding me of physics. Haha!)
In other words, Balance.
Choose what to remember, and what to forget.
Choice in the presence of limited brain cells, delude for the sake of happiness.

HK was the best holiday. 9days for a small country, enough for slow moving days, with great companies.
I havent gotten out of the country for some years, and going w/o the family, add that as a bonus for me.


Alright, 2006 ended with The Holiday, Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Jack Black, Stella, and the transformation of Orchard road into Little India.
Sophie & Olivia reminds me of Joanna & Stephanie
And, 2007 started with A Long Walk, Jazz, half of Snakes on the Plane, and me falling asleep within the first 15mins of Superman.

Jazz is afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner! Haha. This is when you get to see a big dog hiding under a chair. That is for taking my pillow every night :P

Happy New Year!


Posted at 14:32






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-